Wednesday, December 7, 2011

False Memory Part II

I didn't have much time to read this past week due to the death of my grandma.  It's amazing how busy you get preparing for a funeral.  There have been some interesting developments in the story.  I made a prediction that the characters were hypnotized.  Well I was partially correct.  There are trigger words that make the characters do whatever they are told to do; however, it's deeper than hypnotism.  When a person is hypnotized, they will not do anything they do not want to do.  These people will do anything.  Turns out the therapist is behind it.  I had a vague suspicion of this being the case.  I am looking forward to where the book is leading.  Dean Koontz knows how to weave an interesting tale.

Wednesday:  1 pm - 1:30 pm
Tuesday:  9 pm - 10 pm



No comments:

Post a Comment